Join us for a wonderful afternoon with Alaskan authors Marc Cameron and Dana Stabenow discussing their award-winning mystery and thriller tales featuring untamed people and places around the world.
Dana, from Homer, is the author of the Edgar Award-winning Kate Shugak mystery series and the Liam Campbell mystery series. Marc, of Eagle River, is creator of the New York Times bestselling Jericho Quinn and the Arliss Cutter thriller series, and in 2016 was chosen to continue the Tom Clancy Jack Ryan/Campus Thriller series.
Ticket & Donation Levels
- $50 – Bibliophile Ticket: viewing of the authors’ presentation, a signed hardcover copy of a latest release book from the guest author of your choice, and the opportunity to submit a question for the authors’ consideration.
- $25 – Book Lover Ticket: viewing of the presentation with the opportunity to submit a question for the authors’ consideration.
- $15 – Bookworm Ticket: for those under 21 and over 65 years of age, includes viewing of the presentation with the opportunity to submit a question for the authors’ consideration.
- $50 – WRITING THE WILD RAFFLE TICKET – Only 150 Tickets Will Be Sold. Prizes include: Two Round-Trip Tickets on Alaska Airlines, Two Round-Trip Tickets to Denali on Alaska Railroad, a collectors Hermès En Voyage silk scarf. Winners will be drawn live at the online event. Need not be present to win.
- Can’t make it in person? Make a donation of any size to Friends of the Library through the event site!
The next in-person Beyond the Stacks event will be Saturday, April 23, 2022. We hope you will join us for that as well.
Thank you in advance for your generous support. For questions about the event, please contact Sonna Lyle at 440-2547 or sglyle at gci.net.
About Beyond the Stacks
Did you know that Friends of the Library funds essential library programs, like Summer Learning, Anchorage Reads and Live @ the Library?
By attending Beyond the Stacks, you will help school age children across the city keep reading throughout the summer to maintain their literacy skills. Plus, with so many exciting auction items, you could walk away with a unique treasure AND benefit the Library you love!
Thanks to generous community members like you, Beyond the Stacks has raised over $600,000 in the last 15 years for books, media and programs.
2022 Tickets & Sponsorship Levels
The next in-person Beyond the Stacks event will be Saturday, April 23, 2022.
Bibliophile sponsorship includes special acknowledgement of your contribution in the program and at the event, as well as in Anchorage Public Library publications. Up to eight dinner reservations are also available at this level, if requested.
Corporate sponsorship includes eight reservations for dinner at a table named in your honor and acknowledgment of your contribution in the program, as well as in Anchorage Public Library publications.
Book Club/Non-Profit Club Table
The Club tables offer room for eight with an Alaskan author as your host. Your table will be named for your club.
Patron sponsorship includes two reservations for dinner and acknowledgement of your contribution in the program and in Anchorage Public Library publications. A book signed by one of our Alaskan author guests will be your special gift.
Dinner Ticket for One
$80 to $85
$80 – Dinner ticket one: Friends of the Library members
$85 – Dinner ticket for one: Non-members of Friends of the Library (includes 3 month trial membership to FOL)
$50 to $250+
I can’t attend but I’d like to make a donation to the Friends of the Library.
$50 – Title Level
$100 – Book Shelf Level
$250 – Library Stack Level
Any amount is welcome!